Series CDPG Aerosense Digital Differential Pressure Gauge
The Series CDPG and CBDPG Digital Differential Pressure Gauge Can Measure positive, negative or differential Pressure. It Can Completely Replace Traditional Pointer mechanical Gauge. It is available in 24 Volts or Battery Powered Version.All Models are Factory Calibrated to Specific Ranges.
- Easy to read LCD/LED display provides immediate local alerts allowing Corrective action to be taken quicker to eliminate problem from becoming Widespread.
- Same size as pointer mechanical gauges simplifies field upgradable to digital pressure gauge by reducing install steps.
- Built-in buzzer and backlight, provide sound-light alarm function.
- It can measure system pressure of fan, blower, filter, furnace draft and orifice plate and can apply to various clean room, biological safety cabinet, clean bench, dust collection systems, medical or pharmaceutical machine, etc.
CDPG Digital Differential Pressure Gauge:
- Power connection or battery installation
- Power type CDPG series gauges need external power 24VAC/DC, red line connect positive and black lin shown as figure (1).Battery type CBDPG series gauges need to install 4 pcs of AA batteries, LR6 alkaline (2). Battery compartment cover should be installed tightly to ensure IP65 protection rate
- Zero Reset:Due to different environment and sensorâs own characteristics, gauges may have some zero drift after long period of using, which may affect the accuracy. Therefore, the gauges need to be reset at zero point before using. Otherwise it can not perform the normal accuracy. The gauges can get better accuracy if they can be reset at zero point after 7 days continuously using. In addition, users should repeat the zero reset operation in every 6 or 12 months, or when the deviation of the gauges exceeds permitted value.